01/10/2013 7:31pmIn a bold move, I declared our latest family road trip "tech zombie free," banning all electronic devices. This announcement met with heavy resistance. Here's why we did it, and how we survived.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Charges: Abused baby died of dehydration, lived in filthy conditions
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal