12/28/2012 8:02pmThis year I have purchased five coats, a letterman's jacket and three hoodies for my youngest two children. Using the math I was promised by my parents would someday be necessary, that is 4.5 per child. Where does all this outerwear go?
Browse by Day Archive
- Study finds 20M would lose health coverage under Trump plan
- Washington mall shooting: Police arrest 20-year-old suspect
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- Fry sauce on Utah school menu after lobbying from kids
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Idaho woman enters guilty plea in child's meth overdose
- Both Trump, Clinton 'have a lot to prove' to Utah voters in first debate
- Cleanup continues into weekend following storm, tornadoes
- Poll: Which is Utah's scariest haunted house?
- More parks on horizon if S.L. County voters approve $90M bond