12/28/2012 8:02pmThis year I have purchased five coats, a letterman's jacket and three hoodies for my youngest two children. Using the math I was promised by my parents would someday be necessary, that is 4.5 per child. Where does all this outerwear go?
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- New United Utah Party leader Jim Bennett announces bid for Chaffetz's seat
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin