12/28/2012 8:02pmThis year I have purchased five coats, a letterman's jacket and three hoodies for my youngest two children. Using the math I was promised by my parents would someday be necessary, that is 4.5 per child. Where does all this outerwear go?
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter