12/28/2012 8:02pmThis year I have purchased five coats, a letterman's jacket and three hoodies for my youngest two children. Using the math I was promised by my parents would someday be necessary, that is 4.5 per child. Where does all this outerwear go?
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- 3 men not wearing seat belts killed in St. George rollover, UHP says
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- Thousands brave weather to protest Trump climate policies
- Utah lineman Isaac Asiata selected No. 164 to Miami Dolphins in 5th round
- 100 days in, Trump says he's brought about 'profound change'
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says