12/20/2012 11:40amAutism is a disease that even veteran physicians sometimes have a hard time diagnosing in a process that sometimes takes hours of observation and thoughtful cataloguing of behaviors and symptoms. But what if it was as easy as taking a blood sample?
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Have You Seen This? Mountain biking down a mine shaft
- Colorado horse abuse investigation leads deputies to Utah
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- San Juan County's population growing faster than any other in the nation
- Road to Understanding
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?