12/20/2012 11:40amAutism is a disease that even veteran physicians sometimes have a hard time diagnosing in a process that sometimes takes hours of observation and thoughtful cataloguing of behaviors and symptoms. But what if it was as easy as taking a blood sample?
Browse by Day Archive
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Police: Man sought in Layton carjacking attempted to hit 4 officers with stolen vehicle
- Renovation begins at hotel in Yellowstone National Park
- Woman hospitalized in serious condition after hitting tree at Brighton
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'