12/20/2012 11:40amAutism is a disease that even veteran physicians sometimes have a hard time diagnosing in a process that sometimes takes hours of observation and thoughtful cataloguing of behaviors and symptoms. But what if it was as easy as taking a blood sample?
Browse by Day Archive
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- WWII plane crashes during promotional flight
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Holiday air travelers get a break from long security lines
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems