12/20/2012 11:40amAutism is a disease that even veteran physicians sometimes have a hard time diagnosing in a process that sometimes takes hours of observation and thoughtful cataloguing of behaviors and symptoms. But what if it was as easy as taking a blood sample?
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base
- Have You Seen This? Self-petting dog will make your day
- Cuba to prohibit naming of monuments, streets after Fidel