12/20/2012 11:40amAutism is a disease that even veteran physicians sometimes have a hard time diagnosing in a process that sometimes takes hours of observation and thoughtful cataloguing of behaviors and symptoms. But what if it was as easy as taking a blood sample?
Browse by Day Archive
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- 'We support Beckerle:' Dozens hold another protest for fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO