12/20/2012 11:40amAutism is a disease that even veteran physicians sometimes have a hard time diagnosing in a process that sometimes takes hours of observation and thoughtful cataloguing of behaviors and symptoms. But what if it was as easy as taking a blood sample?
Browse by Day Archive
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- 1-year-old child killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Murder charge filed in 2011 concert shooting death