12/20/2012 11:40amAutism is a disease that even veteran physicians sometimes have a hard time diagnosing in a process that sometimes takes hours of observation and thoughtful cataloguing of behaviors and symptoms. But what if it was as easy as taking a blood sample?
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man allegedly opens fire on them
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- SpaceX Dragon returns to Earth with station science, gear
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- 'Blue family' steps up for son of fallen cop on first day of school
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her