12/20/2012 11:40amAutism is a disease that even veteran physicians sometimes have a hard time diagnosing in a process that sometimes takes hours of observation and thoughtful cataloguing of behaviors and symptoms. But what if it was as easy as taking a blood sample?
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex