12/20/2012 11:40amAutism is a disease that even veteran physicians sometimes have a hard time diagnosing in a process that sometimes takes hours of observation and thoughtful cataloguing of behaviors and symptoms. But what if it was as easy as taking a blood sample?
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man allegedly opens fire on them
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- Charges: Men forced kidnapped teens to drink gasoline, threatened them with chainsaw
- Millcreek man takes plea deal in death of 17-month-old stepson
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Recovery of missing hiker's remains provides peace, answers for Australian family
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch