12/20/2012 11:40amAutism is a disease that even veteran physicians sometimes have a hard time diagnosing in a process that sometimes takes hours of observation and thoughtful cataloguing of behaviors and symptoms. But what if it was as easy as taking a blood sample?
Browse by Day Archive
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- 2 found dead in Benjamin home, police say
- Trump, GOP leaders pull health care bill in humiliating loss
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- John Stockton on Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, the pick and roll, watching his kids play and more
- Man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- London attacker cheerful, joking on eve of deadly rampage