12/20/2012 11:40amAutism is a disease that even veteran physicians sometimes have a hard time diagnosing in a process that sometimes takes hours of observation and thoughtful cataloguing of behaviors and symptoms. But what if it was as easy as taking a blood sample?
Browse by Day Archive
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan