12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz