12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Woman found stabbed to death in West Valley backyard
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use trails in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons?
- Cars, homes, police station damaged in rampage that seriously injured at least one
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married
- Retired FBI supervisor warns parents of apps teens use to connect with strangers
- Banning skinny jeans in school? NC students lash out
- Police suspect arson in house fire that killed S.L. restaurateur