12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- Man shot in crowded Liberty Park during fireworks show
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- 4 arrested in connection with fatal Cedar City shooting
- Midvale killing may be case of self-defense, police say
- Rio's Olympic Village 'simply not safe or ready', says Australia
- Former high school basketball standout gunned down
- Man charged with murder of UTA worker found dead in Davis County Jail cell
- Video shows one of Utah's most iconic hikes — The Zion Narrows
- Do video games lead to violence?