12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Train crashes at New Jersey station; 1 dead, 74 hospitalized
- David Ortiz goes undercover as a Lyft driver, fans don't notice
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- Report: 1/3 of impoverished Utahns spend 1/2 of their income on housing
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’
- Why do police shoot to kill?
- Review: 6 outdoor products for family vacations
- Man killed in Millcreek auto-pedestrian crash