12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017
- Seoul: N. Korea fails in missile test-fire near its capital
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies