12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- 3 men not wearing seat belts killed in St. George rollover, UHP says
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- Thousands brave weather to protest Trump climate policies
- Utah lineman Isaac Asiata selected No. 164 to Miami Dolphins in 5th round
- 100 days in, Trump says he's brought about 'profound change'
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says