12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Great Clips of the Week: former BYU staff calls successful fake field goal at Virginia
- Plane nosedives, explodes in fiery crash killing all passengers
- 3 tips for great hunting etiquette
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Trump bests Clinton in two-way race in Utah, poll shows
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah