12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations