12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI investigating new emails for classified information
- Former Miss Utah says she won't be bullied by Trump lawsuit threat
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Girl's football hopes sacked by rules on competing with boys
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Man fights rare cancer with twin's identical stem cells
- Does 'Inferno' hold a flame to the other movies in the trilogy?