12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Woman in serious condition after shooting; 1 taken into custody
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- New report: Abortions in US drop to lowest level since 1974
- Clean air advocates detail 19-point plan to attack Utah's pollution problem
- Teen charged in girl's murder to remain in custody while competency is restored
- Australia defends end of MH370 hunt; investigation continues