12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- Man shot in crowded Liberty Park during fireworks show
- Rio's Olympic Village 'simply not safe or ready', says Australia
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Midvale killing may be case of self-defense, police say
- 4 arrested in connection with fatal Cedar City shooting
- Do video games lead to violence?
- Man charged with murder of UTA worker found dead in Davis County Jail cell
- Former high school basketball standout gunned down
- The most famous musician from each state