12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Utah militia leader's case slowed as lawyer eyes recordings
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Petapalooza connects families with new best friends
- Female CEOs earn much less than their male counterparts
- Utahns to help Tesla celebrate 2 billion electric miles driven