12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Have You Seen This? Not your toddler's finger puppet
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Salt Lake Comic Con buys into local gaming convention
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker