12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man allegedly opens fire on them
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- SpaceX Dragon returns to Earth with station science, gear
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- 'Blue family' steps up for son of fallen cop on first day of school
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her