12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump's big day underway: Tea with Obamas, then the oath
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Mexican drug kingpin "El Chapo" to appear in US courtroom
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders