12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- IS claims responsibility for London attack; UK's May defiant
- Let there be light: German scientists test 'artificial sun'
- A year later, 3 missionaries reflect on surviving Brussels attack
- Squally Canada's increased role with BYU football starts with spring camp
- Road to Understanding