11/23/2012 7:31pmMy daughter Annie wouldn't listen to my kind of Christmas music even if she was trying to put herself to sleep. She says she would keel over of boredom before REM ever manifested itself, and she doesn't want to die that way.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- Prosecution ends its case by dropping 3 charges against John Swallow
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Crash on icy I-15 kills Clarkston man