11/23/2012 7:31pmMy daughter Annie wouldn't listen to my kind of Christmas music even if she was trying to put herself to sleep. She says she would keel over of boredom before REM ever manifested itself, and she doesn't want to die that way.
Browse by Day Archive
- Tooele coach resigns amid 'inappropriate communication' investigation
- Trump takes charge, signs 1st executive order as assertive but untested 45th US president
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Highland teen to DJ the presidential inaugural ball
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Man presumed drowned after boat found in Daggett County marina
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Fires, bricks mark daylong assault on inaugural festivities