11/23/2012 7:31pmMy daughter Annie wouldn't listen to my kind of Christmas music even if she was trying to put herself to sleep. She says she would keel over of boredom before REM ever manifested itself, and she doesn't want to die that way.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC; no known threat to public