11/23/2012 7:31pmMy daughter Annie wouldn't listen to my kind of Christmas music even if she was trying to put herself to sleep. She says she would keel over of boredom before REM ever manifested itself, and she doesn't want to die that way.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump takes charge: Sworn in as nation's 45th president
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Canadians plead guilty to violations at parks across US West
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister