11/23/2012 7:31pmMy daughter Annie wouldn't listen to my kind of Christmas music even if she was trying to put herself to sleep. She says she would keel over of boredom before REM ever manifested itself, and she doesn't want to die that way.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Sports Authority bankruptcy filing impacting 11 Utah stores
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?