11/23/2012 7:31pmMy daughter Annie wouldn't listen to my kind of Christmas music even if she was trying to put herself to sleep. She says she would keel over of boredom before REM ever manifested itself, and she doesn't want to die that way.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- Millcreek massage therapist charged with sex abuse
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law