11/20/2012 7:28pmUtah has received a "B" grade for its preterm birth rate in 2012, according to a new report by the March of Dimes, a nonprofit organization focused on promoting the health of mothers and babies.
Browse by Day Archive
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- County releases list of homeless site evaluation committee members
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- ‘Family Wanted’ ad featuring 5 Kansas siblings inspires overwhelming response
- Gorsuch to Democrats: No return to 'horse and buggy' era
- 4 dead in vehicle, knife attack near British Parliament