11/20/2012 7:28pmUtah has received a "B" grade for its preterm birth rate in 2012, according to a new report by the March of Dimes, a nonprofit organization focused on promoting the health of mothers and babies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Should children get their tonsils removed? 2 new studies weigh in
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help
- San Diego moving companies don't want to move the Chargers to LA
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M
- Injuries, inconsistent play may have unforeseen benefit for Jazz
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15