11/20/2012 7:28pmUtah has received a "B" grade for its preterm birth rate in 2012, according to a new report by the March of Dimes, a nonprofit organization focused on promoting the health of mothers and babies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- Greg Wrubell's Cougar Quiz No. 7
- Family searches for answers after daughter, 8, dies from flu