11/20/2012 7:28pmUtah has received a "B" grade for its preterm birth rate in 2012, according to a new report by the March of Dimes, a nonprofit organization focused on promoting the health of mothers and babies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Sea lion grabs girl and pulls her into water
- APNewsBreak: Source says Flynn to invoke 5th Amendment
- Higher than average temperatures to bring accelerated snowmelt, swelling waterways
- Coach Kim: Sticky marriages — 4 ways to unstick your relationship
- 2-year-old boy drowns in Blacksmith Fork Canyon
- Have You Seen This? Real life cyclops goat
- Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
- Cottonwood Heights police searching for armed 'serial robber'
- Huntsman Corp., Swiss company agree to $20B merger
- 97-year-old Utah woman sends grandsons in WWII bomber to remember her late husband