11/19/2012 8:49pmBecause of the increase in stroke-awareness campaigns over the past few years, there is a lot of information about the condition readily available to the public. In fact, there is so much information that many find it all difficult to understand.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- How to stop superbugs from killing 10 million people a year
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Get returned stolen cars inspected for meth, police warn