11/19/2012 8:49pmBecause of the increase in stroke-awareness campaigns over the past few years, there is a lot of information about the condition readily available to the public. In fact, there is so much information that many find it all difficult to understand.
Browse by Day Archive
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- Private lives are exposed as WikiLeaks spills its secrets