11/19/2012 8:49pmBecause of the increase in stroke-awareness campaigns over the past few years, there is a lot of information about the condition readily available to the public. In fact, there is so much information that many find it all difficult to understand.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance