10/09/2012 9:08pmA mother in South Carolina is drawing criticism from parents across the country for tattooing her 11-year-old daughter. While some question why she's not being charged with child abuse, others wonder why she was even arrested.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say