BYU formalizes amnesty policy to help protect student victims, witnesses of sexual assault
Latest News & Features
Ben Lockhart | Posted Jun 24th - 8:34am
Hundreds of supporters attended the opening of the Primary Children's and Families' Cancer Research Center at Huntsman Cancer Institute, a new facility dedicated to the studying of genetically traced cancers, particularly those affecting children.
Darlene Superville, Associated Press | Posted Jun 24th - 8:02am
Techbargains | Posted Jun 24th - 8:00am
Act fast as stock is limited and these discounts will not last.
Jasen Lee | Posted Jun 24th - 7:29am
Pat Reavy | Posted Jun 24th - 12:05am
The Brian Head Fire burned 33,000 acres by Friday evening, destroying 21 structures since it started last week.
Ashley Stilson | Posted Jun 23rd - 10:39pm
Alison Berg | Posted Jun 23rd - 10:01pm
Wayne Drash and Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CNN | Posted Jun 23rd - 9:22pm
Nicole McDonald eases her silver minivan across Bear Mountain Bridge and hooks a right onto the steep two-lane highway.
Ashley Stilson | Posted Jun 23rd - 9:00pm
Amy Joi O'Donoghue | Posted Jun 23rd - 8:49pm
Ben Lockhart | Posted Jun 23rd - 8:16pm
Ashley Stilson | Posted Jun 23rd - 7:31pm
Pat Reavy | Posted Jun 23rd - 7:08pm
Mark Kennedy, Associated Press | Posted Jun 23rd - 6:43pm
Johnny Depp apologized Friday for joking about assassinating Donald Trump during an appearance at a large festival in Britain, the latest example of artists using violent imagery when dealing with the president.
Pat Reavy | Posted Jun 23rd - 5:43pm
Matthew Daly, Associated Press | Posted Jun 23rd - 5:40pm
Republicans and Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee are seeking information about alleged political interference by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch into the FBI's investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server.
Pat Reavy | Posted Jun 23rd - 5:07pm
Danica Kirka, Associated Press | Posted Jun 23rd - 4:43pm
One London community is evacuating some 800 households from five publicly owned apartment towers because of safety concerns following the devastating fire that killed 79 people in a west London high-rise last week.
- Utah man opens up about trip to North Korea
- Brian Head Fire reaches 33,000 acres by Friday
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Saving the twins: Health scares and rehab for once-conjoined boys
- BYU formalizes amnesty policy to help protect student victims, witnesses of sexual assault
- Melania Trump keeps DC entry low key; Barron draws interest
- Park City switches to all-electric bus system
- Brush fire burns 100 acres above Farmington
- Elderly woman dies after car crashes into abandoned bowling alley
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Cougars to retire No. 6 jersey, and other highlights from BYU football media day
- From Left Field: NBA draft’s top pick makes online mistake; kittens and hockey is a winning combo
- How Donovan Mitchell found his way to the Utah Jazz
- Jazz trade up twice, select Donovan Mitchell with No. 13, Tony Bradley with No. 28