Motorcyclist dead after Midvale crash
Ray Boone | Posted Jul 23rd - 10:58pm
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Jul 23rd - 10:34pm
Yvette Cruz, KSL.com | Posted Jul 23rd - 9:00pm
Art Raymond | Posted Jul 23rd - 7:14pm
Annie Knox and Ladd Egan | Posted Jul 23rd - 6:39pm
The success of Utah's needle exchanges, made legal by the Legislature last year, comes at a price.
The Associated Press | Posted Jul 23rd - 5:56pm
The Associated Press | Posted Jul 23rd - 5:07pm
KSL.com | Posted Jul 23rd - 4:35pm
Dennis Romboy | Posted Jul 23rd - 3:20pm
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Jul 23rd - 11:45am
Alison Berg | Posted Jul 23rd - 11:20am
Jasen Lee | Posted Jul 23rd - 10:45am
Getting downtown Salt Lake City to the next level economically may require an increased investment in the cultural arts. The city's economic development director said creating a robust arts and cultural environment is a top priority for development.
Dennis Romboy | Posted Jul 23rd - 10:02am
Salt Lake City Mayor Jackie Biskupski has nominated a longtime public transportation advocate to represent the city on the Utah Transit Authority board.
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jul 23rd - 8:45am
A Spanish Fork woman has been sentenced to prison for trying to find a hitman to kill her ex-husband in order to get custody of their children and a life insurance payout.
KSL.com | Posted Jul 22nd - 10:44pm
Thousands of toddler bike riders converged on the Gallivan Center for the seventh-annual Strider Cup World Championships, a 750-foot obstacle course for tykes on 20-inch standup bikes.
Alex Cabrero | Posted Jul 22nd - 9:56pm
Business owners who were forced to shut down their shops for several weeks due to the Brian Head Fire may soon get some relief.
Ashley Stilson | Posted Jul 22nd - 8:31pm
The Utah State Board of Regents approved new degree programs for Utah State University and Dixie State University at a meeting on Friday in Cedar City.
- U. to launch new 'quantitative analysis' institute using $20M from Eccles, Koch organizations
- West Valley School for teen mothers loses appeal for charter
- Future of Kairos Academy uncertain ahead of school board meeting
- Discussion whether to revise state sex, health education standards stirs heated debate
- Artificial turf temperatures too hot for young athletes? KSL investigates
- Below the neon lights, hundreds of people call Las Vegas underground tunnels home
- Utah County man gets thousands of phone calls, messages due to similar phone number to major bank
- Mistaken charges filed against 'good Samaritan'