Police chase near Midvale reaches high speeds after passenger points gun at officer
Alison Berg | Posted Jul 23rd - 11:20am
Jasen Lee | Posted Jul 23rd - 10:45am
Dennis Romboy | Posted Jul 23rd - 10:02am
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jul 23rd - 8:45am
KSL.com | Posted Jul 22nd - 10:44pm
Alex Cabrero | Posted Jul 22nd - 9:56pm
Ashley Stilson | Posted Jul 22nd - 8:31pm
Ryan Morgan | Posted Jul 22nd - 4:04pm
Dozens of Park City residents on brand-new electric bikes rode up to the McPolin Barn for the launch of the nation's first fully electric bike-share program.
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jul 22nd - 2:39pm
A man accused in a violent rampage that ended with an assault of his former boss has been sentenced to prison.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Jul 22nd - 1:41pm
Part of Redwood Road was closed Saturday morning while crews fought a structure fire at 3450 S. Redwood Road, according to dispatchers.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Jul 22nd - 11:35am
One man was sent to the hospital after being shot in the chest Friday evening and police arrested another man in connection with the incident, according to Provo police.
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jul 22nd - 10:55am
The Utah Supreme Court this week upheld the dismissal of a challenge to two Utah laws regarding lawsuits against law enforcement, filed by the owner of a dog shot and killed by police in 2014.
Erin Goff | Posted Jul 21st - 10:43pm
A Utah County family lost five babies in 11 months. Jason and Clarissa Osborn teaches how to help those who are grieving.
Alex Cabrero | Posted Jul 21st - 10:13pm
The Brian Head Fire is at 95 percent containment and no longer threatening any structures. Firefighters are being credited for doing an amazing job keeping the flames away from hundreds of others. On Friday, a special dedication was held for them.
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jul 21st - 9:35pm
An 18-year-old boy facing charges for a car crash that killed two of his friends after prom agreed Friday to have his case transferred to the adult system, where he is expected to take a plea deal.
Katie McKellar,annie Knox | Posted Jul 21st - 9:08pm
The Salt Lake County Republican Party is launching an investigation into a deputy of the county's embattled recorder.
- U. to launch new 'quantitative analysis' institute using $20M from Eccles, Koch organizations
- West Valley School for teen mothers loses appeal for charter
- Future of Kairos Academy uncertain ahead of school board meeting
- Discussion whether to revise state sex, health education standards stirs heated debate
- Artificial turf temperatures too hot for young athletes? KSL investigates
- Below the neon lights, hundreds of people call Las Vegas underground tunnels home
- Utah County man gets thousands of phone calls, messages due to similar phone number to major bank
- Mistaken charges filed against 'good Samaritan'