Spanish Fork family honors toddler killed in accident with big act of kindness
Katie McKellar | Posted Jul 24th - 5:01pm
Alison Berg | Posted Jul 24th - 4:19pm
The Associated Press | Posted Jul 24th - 4:15pm
Katie McKellar | Posted Jul 24th - 2:35pm
Katie McKellar | Posted Jul 24th - 11:54am
Ashley Stilson | Posted Jul 24th - 10:42am
Katie McKellar | Posted Jul 24th - 10:06am
Yvette Cruz, KSL.com | Posted Jul 23rd - 11:42pm
Ray Boone | Posted Jul 23rd - 10:58pm
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Jul 23rd - 10:34pm
Yvette Cruz, KSL.com | Posted Jul 23rd - 9:00pm
Art Raymond | Posted Jul 23rd - 7:14pm
Annie Knox and Ladd Egan | Posted Jul 23rd - 6:39pm
The success of Utah's needle exchanges, made legal by the Legislature last year, comes at a price.
The Associated Press | Posted Jul 23rd - 5:56pm
The Associated Press | Posted Jul 23rd - 5:07pm
KSL.com | Posted Jul 23rd - 4:35pm
Dennis Romboy | Posted Jul 23rd - 3:20pm
Ryan Paul Davies charmed his way into people's lives, became part of their families and then took 17 of them for $1.2 million in business opportunities or investments that never materialized, all so he could live the high life.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Jul 23rd - 11:45am
A police officer pursued a vehicle at speeds of up to 120 mph in Midvale after a passenger in the car pointed a gun at the officer.
Alison Berg | Posted Jul 23rd - 11:20am
A study conducted by Dr. Matthew Poppe, an associate professor of radiation oncology at the University of Utah and a physician at Huntsman Cancer Institute, examined the safety of treating women with breast cancer with a shorter course of radiation.
- U. to launch new 'quantitative analysis' institute using $20M from Eccles, Koch organizations
- West Valley School for teen mothers loses appeal for charter
- Future of Kairos Academy uncertain ahead of school board meeting
- Discussion whether to revise state sex, health education standards stirs heated debate
- Artificial turf temperatures too hot for young athletes? KSL investigates
- Below the neon lights, hundreds of people call Las Vegas underground tunnels home
- Utah County man gets thousands of phone calls, messages due to similar phone number to major bank
- Mistaken charges filed against 'good Samaritan'