A father of 11 and associate professor at Southern Utah University has been lauded by the internet for his parenting skills because of how he handled the call that his daughter peed her pants during school last week.
When the EnableUtah paper shredding facility in Ogden went up in flames six weeks ago, a quick recovery didn't seem possible. But Weber County residents and business owners stepped up to help save the employees' jobs.
Determined not to have another chaotic summer of health and safety issues associated with Salt Lake City's overwhelmed homeless shelter, downtown business leaders are taking matters into their own hands.
A Roy woman is crediting her 10-year-old son for saving the family's lives after a fire that quickly tore through their house. The boy was the only one who noticed the fire early on, and fire officials say he did exactly what he was trained to do.