Mom whose unbuckled child died was cited for unbuckled kids last year
Latest News & Features
Familyshare | Posted Sep 4th - 9:00pm
Debbie Dujanovic | Posted Sep 4th - 7:06pm
Felicia Fonseca, Associated Press | Posted Sep 4th - 6:31pm
A massive piece of rock is at risk of crashing down from a canyon wall to the base of an Arizona dam, prompting the government to send in a crew of rappelers to keep the slab in place.
Morgan Jacobsen | Posted Sep 4th - 6:26pm
Pat Reavy | Posted Sep 4th - 6:24pm
Shawn Pogatchnik and Pablo Gorondi, Associated Press | Posted Sep 4th - 6:01pm
After misery, delivery. Hundreds of migrants, exhausted after breaking away from police and marching for hours toward Western Europe, boarded buses provided by Hungary's government as Austria in the early-morning hours said it and Germany would let them in.
Lindsay Whitehurst and Michelle L. Price, Associated Press | Posted Sep 4th - 5:32pm
Ken Thomas, Associated Press | Posted Sep 4th - 5:31pm
Hillary Rodham Clinton said Friday her use of a private email system at the State Department wasn't the "best choice" and acknowledged she didn't "stop and think" about her email set-up when she became President Barack Obama's secretary of state in 2009.
Adam Beam, Associated Press | Posted Sep 4th - 5:30pm
A jailed Kentucky clerk asserted that marriage licenses issued without her authority Friday to gay couples in Rowan County are void and "not worth the paper they are written on" because she didn't authorize them, her attorney said.
Pat Reavy | Posted Sep 4th - 4:18pm
Faith Heaton Jolley | Posted Sep 4th - 3:58pm
Arianne Brown, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Sep 4th - 3:33pm
Dennis Romboy | Posted Sep 4th - 2:03pm
Amy Joi O'Donoghue | Posted Sep 4th - 1:30pm
John Clyde, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Sep 4th - 1:15pm
Just about everything is getting the "Duck Army" treatment as of late, but this Adele mash-up is pure gold.
Faith Heaton Jolley | Posted Sep 4th - 12:45pm
Carrie Rogers-Whitehead, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Sep 4th - 11:45am
Thom Patterson, CNN | Posted Sep 4th - 11:12am
Big rumblings are going on at America's airplane capital — the Boeing Co. aircraft factory north of Seattle. Engineers are moving forward with building the world's biggest twin-engine jetliner.
Utah.com | Posted Sep 4th - 11:11am
- Mom whose unbuckled child died was cited for unbuckled kids last year
- Massive rock threatening to crash into base of Glen Canyon Dam
- Provo man killed after crashing into cement barrier on I-15
- Victim in fatal accident on Mountain View Corridor identified
- American Fork woman selling shoes online turns table on scam artist
- Charges: Kearns man attacked victim over shirt compliment
- 3 officers file sex harassment lawsuit against ex-deputy chief, ex-chief, SLC
- Prep football: Week 3 schedule and scores
- All 9 people inside SUV were unrestrained in fatal crash, police say
- Jailed clerk's attorney: Marriage licenses for gays are void
▼ DJIA 16102.38 -272.38
▼ Nasdaq 4683.92 -49.58
▼ S&P 500 1921.22 -29.91