SL GOP launches probe into troubled recorder's deputy
Latest News & Features
Rod Zundel | Posted Jul 22nd - 7:29am
The Falconz will host the International Women’s Football League title game Saturday at 7 p.m. MT, when the defending champs will take on the Austin Yellowjackets at Cottonwood High School.
Erin Goff | Posted Jul 21st - 10:43pm
Alex Cabrero | Posted Jul 21st - 10:13pm
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jul 21st - 9:35pm
Pat Reavy | Posted Jul 21st - 9:05pm
A man wanted in connection with a shooting in Salt Lake City was arrested Wednesday night by federal agents.
The Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 9:02pm
The Latest on an Australian woman fatally shot by a Minneapolis police officer after calling 911 (all times local):
Western Governors University | Posted Jul 21st - 9:00pm
Often the thought of pursuing higher education seems expensive and slow. These tips can help you find a program that fits your schedule and helps you graduate in less time and with less money.
Robert J. Davis, CNN | Posted Jul 21st - 8:31pm
How much should you drink to stay hydrated during exercise? You may need less water than you think but more water than other hydrating beverages.
Mike Anderson | Posted Jul 21st - 8:02pm
Heather Simonsen | Posted Jul 21st - 7:31pm
Jacob Klopfenstein | Posted Jul 21st - 7:00pm
Erin Goff | Posted Jul 21st - 6:34pm
Intermountain LiVe Well program helps couple improve their health and their marriage.
KSL.com | Posted Jul 21st - 5:49pm
The Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 5:19pm
Katie McKellar | Posted Jul 21st - 4:53pm
Pat Reavy | Posted Jul 21st - 4:50pm
Ken Thomas and Jill Colvin, Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 4:17pm
Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 4:16pm
Dave Cawley | Posted Jul 21st - 3:43pm
David Clyde, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Jul 21st - 3:26pm
There are some movies for which the traditional movie ratings don't apply. "Dunkirk" is a beautiful and intense war movie that shifts graphic content from a visual experience to an emotional experience.
Robert J. DeBry and Associates | Posted Jul 21st - 3:00pm
Accepting help from a stranger can be circumstantial. Here are some things to consider.
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- SL GOP launches probe into troubled recorder's deputy
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah
- Agents arrest man suspected in shootings
- Springville man's asthma was actually an 8-pound tumor
- 1 dead, 1 injured following Spanish Fork confrontation
- Parents Guide: 'Dunkirk' is PG-13 but not for the reasons you would expect
- Spicer abruptly resigns; Big shakeup for Trump press shop