Missing or invalid ID!
Miles: not specified
Posted December 31, 1969
|Title Type:||not specified|
|Exterior Color:||not specified|
|Interior Color:||not specified|
|Fuel Type:||not specified|
|Number of Doors:||not specified|
|Exterior Condition:||not specified|
|Interior Condition:||not specified|
|Drive Type:||not specified|
You may want to drive
KSL Cars prides itself on offering the premier local online classifieds service for your community. As with any classifieds service you should make every effort to verify the legitimacy of all offers, from both buyers and sellers. Learn the warning signs and protect yourself. Click here for more info.
As with any classified ad service, ensure that you have made every effort to verify the legitimacy of all offers, from both buyers and sellers. Learn the warning signs, which can include:
- Buyer/Seller explains that they are currently out of the country.
- Buyer/Seller offers to pay with a money order or cashiers check for significantly more than the asked for price.
- Always verify the item's condition before paymentBuyer/Seller requests that the payment be wired, submitted online, or cashiers check sent, and that the item will require delivery.
- Buyer/Seller explains that a third party or service will pick up or deliver the item.
- Email inquiry is poorly written, generic, or strange sounding.
- Offer is simply too good to be true.
- Seller says that KSL will handle the transaction. KSL is NEVER involved in any transaction between buyer and seller.
Click here to get even more info on how to protect yourself.