It's a challenge to get reliable medical equipment to healthcare workers in developing nations. This compact, foldable microscope costs under a dollar and can be shipped in an envelope.
The Browsers | posted Mar 13th - 8:24am
Few of us will have the opportunity to visit outer space, but a new Kickstarter project promises to give travelers an unforgettable virtual ride.
Ryan Tronier | posted Mar 6th - 10:44am
Engineers are pretty awesome. They're always finding new ways to do things, like turning a pizza menu into an interactive table-top, or a business card into a videogame. KSL's Jay McFarland shows you new ways to look at everyday things.
posted Mar 4th - 11:22am
Have you ever bumped into a garbage can while backing out of your driveway, or had too many bags to fit into the trunk of your car? KSL's Amy Iverson is here to help you with the latest in automotive technology.
Ryan Tronier | posted Mar 3rd - 11:38am
Human innovation is a marvelous thing. We modify 3D-printers to use liquid metal, create interactive walls that sense our presence, and design a barbecue that fits snugly in a vehicle's spare tire.
- Is The Highest Priced Pet Food The Best?
- Teen smartphone ownership skyrockets in U.S.
- Parents crowdfund firstborn child on Indiegogo
- Why Amazon Prime Could Soon Cost You Next to Nothing
- Job burnout can severely compromise heart health
- Hiding secret messages in email jokes
- Camera Ball Bounces In for Closer Look
- Japan taps 'fiery ice' fuel from seabed
- Craig Venter close to creating synthetic life
- Events in the future seem closer than those in the past
The Browsers audio on-demand
Watch the Browser 5.0
Follow The Browsers
The station representative who can assist a person with disabilities with issues related to the content of the public files is Mike Dowdle, available during regular office hours at email@example.com and (801) 575-5555.
© 2014 KSL.com | KSL Broadcasting Salt Lake City UT | Site hosted & managed by Deseret Digital Media - a Deseret Media Company v02