01/16/2013 1:56pmOn December 4th, Danny Berger collapsed to the floor of the Spectrum; no pulse and not breathing. Utah State's Athletic Trainer, Mike Williams, had to use an AED and perform CPR to keep Berger alive until the paramedics arrived; while Berger's teammates looked on.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Police: Suspect in Portland stabbings ranted about Muslims
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- Man restores old gas station, hotel amid growing effort to renovate Helper
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'