01/16/2013 1:56pmOn December 4th, Danny Berger collapsed to the floor of the Spectrum; no pulse and not breathing. Utah State's Athletic Trainer, Mike Williams, had to use an AED and perform CPR to keep Berger alive until the paramedics arrived; while Berger's teammates looked on.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- Man beats odds of catching blue lobster, donates to science