01/16/2013 1:56pmOn December 4th, Danny Berger collapsed to the floor of the Spectrum; no pulse and not breathing. Utah State's Athletic Trainer, Mike Williams, had to use an AED and perform CPR to keep Berger alive until the paramedics arrived; while Berger's teammates looked on.
Browse by Day Archive
- School delayed in 4 districts due to snow
- Life Flight paramedic killed, nurse seriously injured US 40 crash
- Another strong winter storm is on the way for northern Utah
- Unsealed filings in restaurateur's death detail his fears of estranged husband
- Have You Seen This? Snowless skiing is incredible
- Missing 12-year-old found safe, police say
- Are you egotistical and unteachable?
- 31-year-old man from Orem reported missing
- Police hope to ID person of interest in fatal Ogden shooting
- Utahns, celebrities turn out for women's march at Sundance Film Festival