01/16/2013 1:56pmOn December 4th, Danny Berger collapsed to the floor of the Spectrum; no pulse and not breathing. Utah State's Athletic Trainer, Mike Williams, had to use an AED and perform CPR to keep Berger alive until the paramedics arrived; while Berger's teammates looked on.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Police: Northbound I-15 reopens after medical incident
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- John Stockton on Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, the pick and roll, watching his kids play and more
- Rachel Dolezal struggles after racial identity scandal
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Disney CEO: 'Last Jedi' not changed due to Fisher's death
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash