12/05/2012 10:54pmA day after collapsing on a basketball court during practice, Utah State University athlete Danny Berger appears to be improving. Still, he is listed in critical condition as doctors try to determine what caused his collapse.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Taysom Hill named BYU starting quarterback ahead of 2016 season
- Mother of man shot by police's settlement appeal denied