12/05/2012 10:54pmA day after collapsing on a basketball court during practice, Utah State University athlete Danny Berger appears to be improving. Still, he is listed in critical condition as doctors try to determine what caused his collapse.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges say man wouldn't let girlfriend leave Magna home for a week
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Nuggets
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Police: Student fires gun at Bountiful school before his parents disarm him
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah