12/05/2012 10:54pmA day after collapsing on a basketball court during practice, Utah State University athlete Danny Berger appears to be improving. Still, he is listed in critical condition as doctors try to determine what caused his collapse.
Browse by Day Archive
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- From Left Field: Teacher crosses over student, receives adulation
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman