12/05/2012 10:54pmA day after collapsing on a basketball court during practice, Utah State University athlete Danny Berger appears to be improving. Still, he is listed in critical condition as doctors try to determine what caused his collapse.
Browse by Day Archive
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Lehi's Tony Finau apologizes with flowers; karma works for Jordan Spieth
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Indiana group pulls ad it copied from Salt Lake City promo
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground